wild wood

wild wood

Friday 29 November 2013

still frozen

 the bowls are still frozen apart from the one where the camera is, no activity there which just shows how lucky I was to get the boar the other night
 it seems its only me using the bridge at the moment
 nothing doing on the ski slopes
 this pile is getting bigger so we'll be up here with the tractor next week
don't know who these tracks are but it reminds me that  when I was a kid in Denmark I used to walk in the snow after school with my head down following the tracks, once I noticed deer tracks that elongated , indicating that it speeded up at each corner in the pathways, as if it had seen me and then run , so at the next corner I looked up instead of gazing at the ground and sure enough there was the deer.So I'm doing what Ive allways done observing what goes on around the bowls are a means of concentrating  the the eye on small aspects of change and the camera helps to corroborate what may have been observed.

No comments:

Post a Comment